Thursday, April 4, 2013

Recent Layouts

I have some JulieWorld creations to share today but I do have a slight confession to make. As some of you know, I have very few pages from our 2009-2010 years recorded.  To make playing catch-up easier I decided to enlist the help of page kits from Scrapbook Generation.  To be honest, why fellow hobbyists would choose to have others totally design their pages has always been a mystery to me.  After all, didn't we choose this hobby to have fun designing and creating?  Well, after using these pre-planned kits, I have come to appreciate "the other side" of scrapping.  A finished page, however it was designed, is better than blank one any 'ole day.

So here are the pages I completed, all using Scrapbook Generation page kits.
















I'll share some JulieWorld originals in my next post.  TFL!!!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

They all look wonderful! And isn't it great to get some layouts done and DONE!

Helmka Family said...

Fabulous layouts! So good to see you scrapping! I wish I had the time and some mojo!
TFS!
Karen