Thursday, April 18, 2013

Charging Through 2009

Meg was home from school yesterday with the start of a cold.  She was feeling really crummy this morning but did head back in.  I have my doubts as to whether she'll make it all day so I'm sticking pretty close to home and my phone. 

I've been cranking out the older pages, all due to the Scrapbook Generation page kits I've mentioned in previous posts.  Here are a few more pages from 2009 photos.

I took some liberties with their sketches for these first three single page layouts.








I gathered up some random photos from early 2009 to do this double page spread.  The addition of the title lettering was my only addition/alteration for this particular page kit design.




One more page to share, this time with more recent photographs.  I found these on Meg's phone.  :-)



TFL!!!


1 comment:

Helmka Family said...

These are fabulous!!! Great job getting some scrapping done.
TFS!
Karen