Monday, September 24, 2012

Girls Night Out

Not a lot of blogging because frankly, there's not a lot going on...just counting the days until my surgery with the hopes of getting my life back.

I did manage a girls night out a recently.   Two friends joined me for a painting class held at a local studio.  It should be obvious why I picked this particular night to attend.  *wink*


We had a wonderful time and plan to return for a mother/daughter evening once I'm back on my feet.  (different theme, of course.)

Who knew we were all such fabulous artists?  :-)

4 comments:

Catherine said...

A lot of good artwork there!

Helmka Family said...

How FUN!!!!
Hope you get to feeling better soon!
Karen

Melanie said...

Looks like fun! I hope your surgery goes very well!

Laura said...

How fun!! They are all great!