Saturday, July 21, 2012

Taking the Plunge

If you were to ask the kids, the best part of their vacation would be the lake house.  It was the center of most of our activities.


That opening on the upper deck served as the majority of the entertainment for the younger set.



Meg wasn't quite sure at first but she soon got into the action.



We adults all jumped off at least once during our stay.  Yes, even moi. Granted, it took me all week to get up the nerve but I eventually took the plunge.  (And for those of you wondering, duh....alcohol was involved.)  But you'll have to take my word for it because lucky for me, there are no photos.  :-)

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Um, yeah...I mean no....no WAY would I be jumping off the safety of the deck, lol.

Melanie said...

I had to laugh at the "alcohol was involved"!

Helmka Family said...

This looks like a great time! Fun photos.
TFS!
Karen