Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Daredevils

The outdoor center that offered the guided river tours also had a new zip line adventure and an incredible obstacle course in the sky.  Before you could experience the thrill you had to sign waiver after waiver and get yourself all geared up.

Pretty brave of me, huh?

Ha!  I'm a poser.  :-)  (I had to wear the hard hat to get close enough for photos.)  

Here comes Meg (on the left) ...
 

And now Randy...


Randy opted out of the obstacle course but Meg proved to be quite the monkey.



This photo gives you a much better idea of just how high they really were...

It was definitely not for the faint of heart.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh sorry....um, no way I'd be doing that!

Helmka Family said...

Very cool! Great shots!
TFS!
Karen

Melanie said...

I can't do that so high up. You got some great photos of the fun, though!