Saturday, December 10, 2011

More December pages

I'd hoped to be able to share the next set of pages with you but my day is quickly slipping away.  I don't have time to scan the pages in so I'll share some photographs that I took a few days ago.  This is how the book looks with the embellished transparency filler pages.
 









Days 5 - 7 are complete.  I'll share them tomorrow.  I hope to work on Days 8-10 tomorrow.   I was able to get all of my Christmas cards finished this morning so they're set to be mailed early this week.  Right now I need to make a trip to the grocery store and whip up something for an outdoor holiday party later this afternoon.  It's been a raining for two days now,  my girlfriend's house is an island at the moment, but we're keeping our fingers crossed that the next couple of hours are dry ones.  If not, I just might have to show up in my Dexter boots.  :-)

2 comments:

Catherine said...

The pages look wonderful! Hope you stay dry!

Helmka Family said...

Awesome...really love the look of your book.
Julie, I am so old school, I have a basic cell phone and that is it. :)So I guess no word play.
TFS!
Karen