Friday, August 12, 2016

My Poor Neglected Blog


Dear Blog,

I haven't forgotten you.  Truly I haven't.

I wake up every morning with good intentions but somehow get sidetracked with one thing or another.

Right now I'm blaming it all on Meg.  (drama this, drama that, can you take me here? can we do this? can so and so come over? blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah, blah)

Princess starts back to school on Monday (hence much of the drama....don't even get me started on that) but if you bear with me, I'll be back to visit next week. We'll do some catching up, I promise.

I do wish I could stay and chat right now but you guessed it, Meg has to be somewhere in fifteen minutes.

Before I go though, I'd like to wish my father a Happy 75th Birthday today.  :-)

Love you Daddy!


Sincerely,

Jules

1 comment:

Dad said...

I love you, too.