Thursday, December 18, 2014

Introducing....


... my new little grandson.




Meet Finley Archer born at 3:41 AM Wednesday morning, weighing in at 5 lbs, 15 oz and 19 1/4" long.  I know I'm totally biased but I don't think he could be any cuter.  There were a couple of hiccups along the way but both he and his mama are doing great.  


Expect to bombarded with lots of photos in the future but today I'm keeping it short.  I have to of course share a photo of the little guy with his grandma.






But this is by far my favorite photo....




Father and son.  I am one lucky mama/grandma.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

He is absolutely adorable!!

Unknown said...

He is adorable!!! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Best wishes for you and your new addition... How exciting for all. Fabulous Christmas present for you Julie.
XO

Joyce D said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!