Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Baby Shower - Part 2


In continuation of my last post, today I'd like to share more of the decor that I created for the baby shower.  Once again, in keeping with the jungle theme, I started by creating this cute set of animals using cut files from the Silhouette store.  I made three of each design.  So.  Darned. Cute.











These cute critters were the focal point of much of my decor which included three diaper cakes (the monkey one shown here) ....






I also made two really cute diaper wreaths for the front porch ....








As an aside, this was the front porch greeting to guests...

 





And lastly, the critters were front row and center on a banner that was visible upon entering the front door. (My apologies for the bad Iphone photo.)  They were hung from crepe paper using tiny clothes pins. Jay and Colleen loved them so much they took them home for nursery decor.  :-)





I think that pretty much concludes the handmade decor.  In my next post I'll share some photos from the day.  



1 comment:

Catherine said...

They will totally make use of all of those diapers...probably in the first week! Cute, cute stuff!