Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day but before I get go into details, let me back up just a bit.  Here are the cards I sent out to my mom and mother-in-law earlier in the week.


For my mom....



And for my MIL...




Here's the card I received from Meg.  She put her new Microsoft course at school to good use.




Randy, Meg and I got our boat out of winter storage and took her out for her 2014 maiden voyage.  She started right up.

Disclaimer....all photos are from my IPhone 5S taken on a moving boat.






We did something a bit different, opting for a leisurely cruise inland which meant lots of bridges.







Jay called not long after we returned.  He and Colleen are doing well but working a lot.  I miss them both terribly and hope to see them in the next few weeks.

Lastly, my Mother's Day ended with Randy cooking a nice meal on our new infrared grill.



LOVE it!  No more charred/raw chicken.   It was delicious.


I hope everyone had as perfect 'a day as I did.



2 comments:

Catherine said...

Looks like it was a great day! LOL at the life jacket for Jasmine...

Melanie said...

Those cards are gorgeous! Sounds like a fun and relaxing Mother's Day!