Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Progress

I am definitely starting to feel like my old self again.  I braved the mall with Meggie on Saturday to purchase a birthday gift for one of her BFFs.  And guess what?  I survived!  And just yesterday I tackled the grocery store for the first time in ages.  I almost turned around when I got to the parking lot and saw the "old people trolley"  but I decided that I actually fit right in.  (not sure whether a *sigh* or an *lol* is the correct emotion here.)   Fortunately the colder weather kept most of the elderly crowd hunkered down at home so shopping was a breeze.    

Today I'm considering a long overdue mani/pedi.  Things are most definitely looking up!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Woohoo!!!

Laura said...

Happy to hear that Julie!!! Did you actually walk while shopping??

Helmka Family said...

Yeah!!!!
So glad things are looking up! Enjoy your spa day.
Karen