Friday, October 26, 2012

Another Update

Today marks four weeks post surgery and I'm making great strides, literally.  I'm walking on my own but do still have a significant limp.  My pain is down to an irritating, deep ache that I am continuing to work through. 

Because of the nature of my particular surgery (posterior vs anterior) I still have several restrictions.  One huge no-no is bending down past a 90 degree angle, something you don't think of much until you aren't allowed to do it.  Meg and Mom solved this problem by buying me this awesome birthday gift ...




It's become my new BFF.  :-)

3 comments:

Helmka Family said...

Thanks for the update, Julie! So glad things are getting better. Love your B-day gift.
TFS!
Karen

Catherine said...

I'm thinking everyone needs one of those handy grabber things!

Melanie said...

What a perfect gift! I'm glad to hear that you're recovering well. Hope you're back to full speed as soon as possible!