Wednesday, June 8, 2016

This Girl ...


THIS GIRL...
will be turning 15 while in Europe.  Her birthday sun will rise in Scotland and but will set in England. I'm really going to miss saying "She's only 14."


She loves her Snapchat app and while I don't really "get it" I do appreciate the fun photos I receive.




THIS GIRL...
has really blossomed over the last six months.  She is becoming much more of a free spirit.


Her "costume" for an 80s themed grad party.




THIS GIRL...
has been open to new adventures.



To say I was thrilled that she entered into a 5K is an understatement.  
She walked, of course, but the fact that she got up at 6AM, 
participated, and finished made me one very proud mama indeed.  




THIS GIRL...
is now officially a sophomore.


She didn't even balk at her obligatory last day of school photos.



And finally...

THIS GIRL...
worked very hard this past quarter and earned herself the very first .... 'STRAIGHT A' ... report card in the history of her life.  :-)  





As we all know, math has been her nemesis forever but she persevered and earned herself an A this past quarter.  It's early, of course, but I am SOOOOO proud of her overall 3.9/5.1 GPA.  She has come such a very long way from our Homework Hell days of past!  (Woohoo!!!!!)

I'm so proud of you baby girl!





1 comment:

Catherine said...

That's just awesome!