Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween


As much as Meg really wants to trick or treat this year, she has been unable to find anyone else who's going.  Yeah, that's because they're too old but try telling her that.  So it looks like we will all be home on Halloween night for the first time in many, many years.  I switched up my outdoor decor a bit to reflect my new obsession....Zombies.

It started when I came across this at Lowe's.  Yeah, despite Randy's rolling eyeballs, I HAD to have it.







And if it weren't awesome enough, it does this...








I later found this cute sign at Michael's...









Meg decided to alter the backside thinking it would scare the children...








My girlfriend Michelle bought these for me....







But the ultimate goodie in my zombie collection is a gift from my husband.  In his travels he came across this ...







To say I was excited is an understatement.  My very own Zombie Killer!  (And yes, it's real.)  I'm a bit warped, I know, but you're gonna wanna be my best friend when it all goes down.  *wink*




1 comment:

Catherine said...

OK...you take care of killing the zombies with your zombie killer and I'll bottle the food for eating after the zombocalypse!