Sunday, August 21, 2011

Equal Opportunity Crafter


In addition to creating home decor projects and scrapbook pages I also love to make handmade cards.  I've found it to be a wonderful creative outlet that I can easily do with little bit of free time here and there. It's great to have a large stash of cards on hand to send out to family and friends as well as bundle up for gift giving.  I've given pretty card bundles out as hostess/teacher/holiday/birthday gifts, donated them for local fundraisers and now have several girlfriends who look forward to (and expect) an annual bundle on their birthday.

Here are a few of my latest ones.  Excuse the photography.  I'm still trying to figure out the whole "manual" thing with my camera.








Thanks again for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm way behind on making cards. I love that you give these as gifts, something I aspire to do one day.

Helmka Family said...

Beautiful!
TFS!
Karen